Home

Jeep WJ 2 inch lift tire size

4051249956_d1cb8e34f5_zMy 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ

2004 WJ 2 Lift Max Tire Size No Rubbing I have a 2004 WJ Laredo with a Rough Country 2 BB, because of the super stiff shocks I'm pretty sure the BB is a little over 2, might even be 2.5. As some of you know with the 2004 the bumper sits lower and curves in lower than earlier WJs The following chart is designed to show an approximation of which size tires can fit on a vehicle after installing a lift kit. All lift heights are based on suspension only lift heights. Body lifts can be corresponded by using the lift height (if no suspension is on the vehicle) or by adding the size of the body lift to the current suspension. YES, you can fit 32's under a WJ with a 2 spacer lift. All you need to do is take a cutting wheel to the bottom of the front bumper (a half an inch) and you can run it WJ jeep. Joined May 28, 2010. ·. 356 Posts. #8 · Nov 10, 2010. you can pop on 245/75/17 at 2.5. bit the spare might not fit in the wheel well. if you have the money get the 2.5 and shocks. but if you springs are in good shape and you might want to go higher later on, order 2 spacers and shocks. so when you want to go higher you get 2. A WJ equipped with the 2 lift will clear 31 tires on factory wheels. This system provides a more aggressive stance without making the vehicle hard to get in and out of, or difficult to drive

A 2.5 inch lift will look good with 33x12.5 tires and as some one mentioned before keep the rims small the tire will look bigger. Sometimes 35s look crammed on a 2 door with a 2.5 lift. That's just my opinion some people will say 35s no exceptions. If you want to go off-road all the time then maybe you would want 35s #4 · Mar 5, 2010 4 inch lift with a 2 inch budget boost = 6 inches of lift on shortarms = mallcrawler rough riding joke of a rig. Just put on the 4 inch lift, and you should be able to fit those tires, especially because they will be fairly skinny (most 33's are 12.5 wide, yours will be just over 11) 04 WJ Laredo 4.0l I put 265/75/R16's on mine and they rubbed under full load or when turning. It made for a perfectly good argument for why i needed a lift kit, just ended up getting the budget boost spacers though This Supreme Suspensions lift kit fits all yearly models of the Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ including both four-wheel-drive and two-wheel-drive versions. As a result, it is a great choice when lifting Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ. This lift kit specifically provides a 2.5-inch front lift and a 2.5-inch rear lift as well I regeared my JK with a Pentastar 3.6 to 4.88. 3.73s and 37 will be sluggish. For lift you want the smallest one that will clear your tires. More lift means higher center of gravity, and more instability. The JT has deep wheel wells, 2-3.5 will clear 37s

WJ ROR 2

Jeep Grand Cherokee tire sizes. Find tire sizes for each Jeep Grand Cherokee year and option. Why Buy Tires Online? Tire Deals/Promos Readers Rides Contact. Tire Size Calculator. Tire Size Comparison. 33 Inch Tires 35 Inch Tires 37 Inch Tires 285/75R16 265/70R17 285/70R17 275/70R18 275/60R20 The 2 BB provides an economical way of gaining 2 of ground clearance from the stock height of the WJ. It also allows for the fitment of a 31 tire, the most popular size being the 265/70R16. 2 TeraFlex Budget Boost installed. The other lift that Teraflex makes for the WJ is the 4 suspension lift. This lift consists of 4 springs, 4 lower.

1999 - 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ 4WD Rough Country - 698.20 - 4-inch Suspension Lift System w/ Performance 2.2 Shocks. One of the most reliable lift kits of this segment that provides proper clearance to fit up to 265/75 off-road tires. Maintains stock alignment for proper driving comfort on the road before and after installing a 2 inch roughcountry suspension lift and 1.5 inch spacers on a 2003 jeep wj-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-Please watch: THIS IS AMAZING! | ALL. Adding a Jeep lift kit and/or changing out tire sizes to something larger than your factory ones can not only change the ride of your vehicle, it can change performance as well. Whenever you change tire size from the original size to something larger, there will definitely be a direct effect on power and driveability. So, with that in mind, we have developed this chart to help you select the. This is a review on The Jeep WJ 2 Suspension Lift Kit from Rough Country Suspension Systems (SKU:695N2), installed on my 2001 4.0 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo..

6 Lift. Basically, the tire size and lift kit go hand-in-hand. First, choose which tire to run, and then base the lift height off that tire size. Most Jeepers probably aren't driving 10 out of every 1,000 miles on the trail, and will want a Jeep they can drive around town Looking to buy a 2.5-inch lift and I'm stuck between 31s or 32s. Looking for 2.5-inch lifts with either size and recommendations! please include lift size and wheels and tire size! Thanks 4 Lift Kit. Price $1,297.29; Base Kit Id 448H; STEP 2: Customize this Kit! BDS Suspension 4 Lift Kit for the 1999 - 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ. This kit comes with new front and rear Pro-Ride Coil Springs capable of handling full coil bind. Lower adjustable control arms are included to allow you to adjust the axle rotation (castor) The most common size for most off-roaders are the 48″. As a general guide the 48″ is the most popular choice since it fits most 4WD's. If your truck has a 5-6″ lift and tires bigger than 33″ then opt for the 60″. The smaller 36″ and 42″ hi-lift jacks are suited more for the stock, un-lowered smaller 4×4's, UTVs, and ATVs Your Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ) Suspension Lift Kits source with low prices and FREE shipping on Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ) Suspension Lift Kits tires, wheels, bumpers, tops, lift kits and more

My XJ sits at about 4 of lift with 33 (285×75×16) tires, i recently installed napier flat cut out flares that gave me so much tire clearence that I may lower it an inch or so in the spring. Remember big tires means re-gearing if you want to climb even one hill 2018 JLUR Black 3.6L - 37x12.50x17C BFG KO2 - Dirty Iife DT1 Wheels - Mopar 2 lift - LOD stubby destroyer front bumper - LOD destroyer rear w/ tire carrier - Smittybilt X20 - MyMedic - Rhino Rack Backbone - Tazer mini - Tepui RTT - 67 designs phone mount - Yeti adj. track bar

<p>Rusty's 2.5 Basic Kit is the perfect solution for 99-04 Grand Cherokees with sagged out factory springs or for those vehicle owners looking to take the WJ's performance to the next level! <br /><br /> The 2.5 Basic kit includes replacement front and rear coil springs that were designed using computer modeling and then subjected to extensive real-world testing. Rusty's found that the. 94 5.9 Laredo, (RE 4.5 lift with 2 inch spacers), Super 35 with Detroit, Turbo City dual air inlet, Performance ECU, Magna flow, LP-1 Sliderz, 33s and 35 x 12.50 15s on 15x8s, addco F&R, rear bumper w/ tire carrier, skids, 4.56s, and ARB front bumper I too installed the daystar 2 inch lift and put Rubicon shocks and springs on my sport. I still have the 33 bf's on it, but will be going to 34 or 35's when these wear down. QUOTE=fear7950, post: 1078365, member: 49319]Are the Mopar 2 lift kits any better than the other lift kit out there

384. Florida. Jeep Gladiator Overland, Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, Jeep TJ Sahara. Project Manager. 1. I just installed an Iron Rock 2 inch lift kit with DT8000 Prerunner shocks on my Overland. Thought I would share my install experience and post installation thoughts for others considering this path. The folks over at Iron Rock were great. Last weekend I saw someones WJ with 265/70r17 tire on it with a 2 BB lift. (I dont understand metric tire sizes.) I took the plunge and ordered a 2BB lift. The WJ needs new tires badly and I really wanted it to look better than it already does. Every tire shop I have talked to said that the 265/70R17 will not fit

Video: 2004 WJ 2 Lift Max Tire Size No Rubbing - JeepForum

I'm about to put on daystar 2 inch spacers on top of my upcountry springs, bilstein 1500 shocks, and a jks adjustable trackbar on my 2001 WJ. I have a set of JK 17 inch alloy rubicon wheels coming as well. I'm looking to run about a 31 inch tire. What size tire is a good fit for this lift. I want to get bridgestone dueler revo 2's I have the same wheels and just did a 2.5 front 2 rear lift with 245/75R16's and don't have any issues. Looks great and should still have room for offroading. The tires I used are actually a little bigger then normal because they are retreads. 265/70 will require trimming. Rayray, I had a 99 wj limited with up-country option and put in the 2. A 2.5 inch lift will look good with 33x12.5 tires and as some one mentioned before keep the rims small the tire will look bigger. Sometimes 35s look crammed on a 2 door with a 2.5 lift. That's just my opinion some people will say 35s no exceptions. If you want to go off-road all the time then maybe you would want 35s

What Tires Will Fit On My Lifted Jeep? Quadrate

4 inch lift with a 2 inch budget boost = 6 inches of lift on shortarms = mallcrawler rough riding joke of a rig. Just put on the 4 inch lift, and you should be able to fit those tires, especially because they will be fairly skinny (most 33's are 12.5 wide, yours will be just over 11). You may have to trim the bumpers a tad bit but it should work Joined Aug 12, 2015. ·. 61 Posts. #2 · Sep 25, 2015. 245/75R16 should fit, IIRC. A 215/85R16 is the same height but narrower and will definitely fit. A 235/85R16 will fit in back, and might fit up front with a little trimming on the bumpers, etc. (and maybe a hair of rub at full lock). I'd do some measuring in various positions (steering. 2003 overland with the upcountry springs and a 2 inch rough country suspension lift, 3 inches in total. and a set of 255 70 16 wheels and cooper all terrain. Top Đir [Top Djir] crew visits and filmed off road events and private off road rides in the wider region of the Balkans, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosni.. Installing a Rusty's Offroad 2 Budget Boost kit on a WJ 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee lift front. Maxxis Buckshot Mudder 245/75/16 tires

Annoying WJ tire size question Pirate 4x

2 Inch lift Jeep Garage - Jeep Foru

No problem - our comprehensive Jeep WJ guide covers everything that current and prospective owners need to know about the second-generation Grand Cherokee. A brief guide to the new Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee. Curated guides for 1999-2004 WJ's. Guides to the 5 available engines. Prepare to geek out Will a lift be needed on my 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 if I go to larger rims and tires? 7 Answers. I want to put on 16 inch rims mounted with LT245/75R16 tires. Overall diameter is 30.5 inches. Section width of the tire is 9.8 inches. Will I need to lift my vehicle to add this wheel/rim combinat.. If you use your Jeep to commute 50 miles to work each way, the 6-inch lift, 35″ boggers, and 3.08 gears might not be the best option. The Side Effects: as I alluded to earlier, lifting your Jeep and adding larger tires will change your ride and will most likely cause some annoying side effects. Some of the fun things you may experience. Comments: Matthew bruc says: October 8, 2015 at 2:56 pm What is the lift height and wheel/tire size on the jeep photo pictures with this article? Jeep Lifts says: January 19, 2016 at 12:34 pm Great article. One of the best in-depth articles for lifts I have seen

WJ stock drive shaft travel - Jeep Cherokee Forum

WJ 2 Foundation Series Kit - Iron Rock Off Roa

Teraflex 2 Inch Budget Boost Lift Kit. $ 250.00. Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. Learn more. Teraflex 2 Inch Budget Boost Lift Kit quantity. Add to cart. SKU: TER1391200 Categories: Lifts and Off-road Accessories, Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ ('99 -'04) Tag: Lifts. Description You may even want to go with a tire with less side wall to increase handling and tire squirm. An example of this up-grade would be going to 17 inch tires and wheels from your stock 16 inch tires and wheels. The less tire squirm along with putting more rubber to the pavement will only benefit your Jeep Wranglers over-all handling 1/2 x 20: 71.5: 1999-2004 Grand Cherokee WJ: 16-20 5 x 5 1/2 x 20: 71.5: 2002-2012 Jeep Liberty KJ/KK: 16-18 Jeep Wrangler Tire to Lift Size. Tire Size YJ Lift TJ Lift JK Lift JL Lift; 31 Tires A wheel with a 17-inch diameter will suit this size tire much better than a 15-inch wheel will. Jeep Wrangler YJ Stock Tire Sizes. Tire Size.

Description. The long awaited WJ 4-inch Longarm Kit is a comprehensive package including everything needed for a great suspension lift while maintaining the vehicle's crucial center of gravity. Upgrade your WJ and gain aggressive looks, extreme flex, and enough ride height to run up to 31-inch tires. The kit includes adjustable high-clearance X. I have a 99 wj laredo with the 4.0l I6 and selectrac 4wd. i would like to lift it 3-4. Im unsure of what lift to purchase. I have seen 3 and 4 inch kits from $500-$2500. I would like to keep the ride quality as close to stock as I can. I believe Iron Rock Offroad has 2 4 kits. a $750 and a $1400. the $750 kit has everything you need for a 4. The front control arms have a weird bend in them and the rears have slightly different size mounting point widths. Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2014: These have arms similar to the Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ with some differences. The front upper control arm is similar to all the other Jeeps, only with a different diameter bolt hole Fits 1997 to 2002 TJ/LJ Wrangler Lift Height: 2.5 inch Front/Rear Lift: Coil Springs Rear Track Bar Brackets Front/Rear Hydro Shocks Transfer Case Lowering Kit Hardware Max Tire Size:32X11.5 Wheel Size:15X8 Backspace:3.75 inch Everything you need to lift your Jeep

Best tire size for 2

1. The upper links are constructed from 1.5-inch, .250-wall DOM tubing while the lowers use 1.5-inch, .250-wall DOM sleeved with 2-inch, .250-wall DOM to support the Grand Cherokee's 6,000 lb curb.
  2. Most shocks list lift ranges in 2 inch increments example: 0-2,4-6 etc. but you'll want to choose what works best with your suspension setup. LIFT HEIGHT Most people will agree that any Jeep lift 2.5 or less will not necessarily require adjustable control arms or adjustable track bars etc
  3. um body mono-tube FOX Shocks for cooler operation
  4. Available in a variety of sizes and finishes some would say it emulates rotary style phone. 2 Inch Lift, Shocks; 99-04 Jeep WJ SKU: 18415.80. Price $277.77. This 2 inch lift kit coil spring spacer kit from Rugged Ridge fits 99-..

Increase your Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door's ground clearance, tire clearance and performance with a J-Venture 2.5 suspension system. This complete bolt-on kit includes matched JSPEC dual-rate coil springs, custom-valved JSPEC monotube gas shocks, a front adjustable track bar, rear track bar bracket, front sway bar Quicker Disconnects, bump stop extensions, and caster plate alignment correction I am looking for a mild lift kit (about 2) for my Commander so I can mount a larger tire and get some ground clearance for the trails. I am trying to decide between the 2 OME lift (which has both springs and shocks) or instead a spacer lift (either the RRO 2.25 lift or the RC 2 lift)

rough country 4 inch lift on wj? what size tires? Jeep

1. If you are going to install 35-inch tires you will be using a 2.5- to 3.5- inch suspension lift kit. Because of the greater distance between the axle and the body of the Jeep, its geometry will be affected. This can be corrected by replacing the track bars both at the front and rear axle
  2. Jeep Grand Cherokee WK Body Code 2005, Budget Boost Front and Rear Coil Spacer Lift Kit with 2 Front and Rear Lift Height by TeraFlex®. Max Tire Size: 31. A boost lift kit is a very economical way to achieve a mild lift, and a great..
  3. How big of tires can I get away with if I don't lift my Jeep Wrangler? Without good backspacing, stay stock. Otherwise, you might be able to get away with a 32-inch tire. However, wheel size plays a role in this decision. Does a 2-inch body lift impact the stability of the Jeep Wrangler

What is the biggest tire you can put on your WJ with no

5791. Jun 8, 2017. #1. Hello Everyone. Just recently joined the Overland Bound Family. I have been all over the forum and decided to post my progress. I have a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland edition. I have owned a few XJ's and the wife wanted something a little more comfortable. Picked up the WJ October of last year To check your results, you can measure the tires and add pressure to even them out. Follow this procedure to measure the tires; 1. make sure your truck is parked on flat ground. 2. Along the centerline, measure the distance between the ground and the bottom edge of the wheel on all four tires. 3 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ 2WD/4WD Our kits provide you with all the necessary parts to lift your truck! This is a great entry level lift kit for any truck enthusiast by using existing suspension components rather than cutting and welding costing you thousands of dollars on top of the kit itself

Lifting Jeep Grand Cherokee: Buyers Guide Ultimate Ride

1. This 2 inch lift kit from Rugged Ridge fits 97-02 Jeep Wrangler TJ. Suspension Lift Kit, 2 Inch, Shocks; 03-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ SKU: 18415.3
  2. Jeep ® Performance Parts 2-Inch Lift Kit Conquer the Trails Increase the ride height of your Jeep ® Wrangler or Jeep Gladiator for off-roading with the Jeep Performance Parts 2-Inch Lift Kit for the 2018 Jeep Wrangler. This kit has been completely developed by Jeep brand engineers and off-road enthusiasts to be the best, no-compromise lift.
  3. Enhance the look of your truck here and turn heads everywhere you go. A suspension lift is the safest and most reliable choice for lifting a truck. We have options for all price ranges and on or off-road capabilities. Shop by Lift Size. 2. 3. 4. 6. 8
  4. The ultimate lift kit for your 2018+ Jeep Gladiator JT! Our Overland Plus suspension systems were designed to meet both your demanding off-road AND on-road needs. Available in both 2.5 & 3.5 lift variants, all eight of the adjustable control arms included in our Overland Plus systems feature our dual durometer Giiro Joint bushings at both ends
  5. Another option is combining a 2 inch lift and leveling kit with a 3 inch body lift kit, which is about half the price saving money for your 33 inch tires that will bring ground clearance up to about 3.5 inches. All this for about the same price plus less change to the factory suspension geometry and how your truck handles
  6. The long awaited WJ 4-inch Longarm Kit is a comprehensive package including everything needed for a great suspension lift while maintaining the vehicle's crucial center of gravity. Upgrade your WJ and gain aggressive looks, extreme flex, and enough ride height to run up to 31-inch tires. The kit includes adjustable high-clearance X-Flex upper.

Lift Height, Tire Size, and Wheeling Jeep Gladiator

The capable Jeep Cherokee XJ 1984-2001 is a mid-sized 2- or 4-door hatchback with a uni-body frame and a box like shape. Known for the Inline 4.0L 6 cylinder motor and AW4 transmission, which made for a reliable and capable off-road vehicle. In this article, we will be discussing how to install 2-inch lift spacers on the front of your Jeep Cherokee and 2-3 inch lift rear add a leafs 1 Inch Lift Kit for Jeep Wrangler JK from Rukse a Product Review. The above photo is of the Jeep Wrangler JK Sahara edition that we will install a 1″ lift kit on. Right now it has 18″ rims and stock Goodyear tires. We wanted to put a 305/70R/18 tire underneath it but would not be able to with the stock lift and current fender flares on it Brand new Budge Boost Add A Leaf kit for your Jeep models listed below. Perfect for adding a bigger tires and wheels under your rig. This works be re-arching your leaf spring packs providing an additional 2-3 inches of lift. Lift size will depend on the condition of your leaf packs. These come with 2.5 LEVELING LIFT KIT FOR DODGE RAM 1500 4WD 2006-2019 Made in the USA Billet. 5 out of 5 stars. (56) 56 product ratings - 2.5 LEVELING LIFT KIT FOR DODGE RAM 1500 4WD 2006-2019 Made in the USA Billet. $38.99. Free shipping. 7,215 sold 4-5in Lifts. Big stance means big tires and adding a 4 to 5 inch lift to your Jeep is going to give you that big stance you are looking for. Now you are really starting to push the envelope. You are at the point where you need to decide short arm or long arm. Northridge4x4 carries all the best 4 -5 inch suspensions from the best manufacturers.

Regearing a Diesel auto 4 door - JK-Forum

Jeep Grand Cherokee Tire Size

Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ 2 Budget Boost Lift Kit 99 04. These high-quality polyurethane spacers are designed to lift both the front and rear of your Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ. The polyurethane spacers will last forever and are a great economical way to add clearance. An alignment is recommended after installing any lift kit Jeep Wrangler YJ Front and Rear 3-4 Inch Lift Kit Add A Leaf & Shackle Kit, Budget Boost Add A Leaf and Shackle Lift kit for your Jeep models listed below. Perfect for adding a bigger tires and wheels under your rig. This works be re-arching your leaf spring packs providing an additional 2-3 inches of lift

Lifting the Jeep Grand Cheroke

1. Jeep Grand Cherokee 32 inch Tires - Pictures and Wheel Spec
  2. Jeep grand cherokee overland (WJ) 2'' roughcountry lift
  3. What Is The Best Jeep Gear Ratio When Adding Larger Tires
  4. Rough Country Reviews: 2 Jeep WJ Suspension Lift Kit
  5. Choosing A Lift For Your Jeep - TeraFle
Rocky Road WK2 Lift Kit Installed — WK2 Project